Gossip Chef Would One Day Become The No.1 Entertainment Blog In Nigeria

Gossip Chef is like many of those Inspiring stories of how hard it was to stand on its feet in the beginning but would later gather a very solid foundation.

It's been years now since my journey into the cyber space of internet technology, and the internet has been a blessing through it all.

But I am still far from making a living out of it, which is the main agenda.

For those who know, to actually live the good life by being a civil servant or just any other kind of salary worker in Nigeria can only be achieved by a true miracle.

The internet for me is that path to the realm of possibilities and blogging is my bargaining chip.

And today being the 16th of August I declare a fresh start. A new page that would open many more prosperous chapters with every new day.

One day I will look back to this post and remember how my site on a WordPress got messed up and I decided not to quit.

To rather blog on blogger until I can finally host my online presence outside the country with a company that can actually provide good service for me and my business.

Let the rat race begin.


Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment